How to produce
1. First prepare the tomatoes. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, place on a wide baking sheet with baking paper. Cut the tomatoes in half and place them cut side up on a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil, season with salt and pepper. Place the garlic cloves to the side of the pan. Bake for 40-60 minutes until the tomatoes are cooked through and slightly browned around the edges. Cool for half an hour.
2. While the tomatoes are cooking, prepare the couscous. Boil it in plenty of water according to the instructions on the package, then rinse it with cold water, put it in a bowl, add a spoonful of oil and stir (this prevents the couscous. “beans” from sticking together).
3. After the tomatoes have cooled, it’s time to prepare the sauce. Pour most of them into the couscous, throw a few into the jar of an electric blender, add the remaining oil, two to three tablespoons of water, lemon juice, add the cooked and peeled garlic cloves, season with salt and pepper and mix everything. until pureed, taste if nothing is missing.
4. Add the chopped olives and all the herbs to the bowl with the couscous and roasted tomatoes, then pour in the sauce and mix thoroughly but well. Taste for seasoning.
5. It can be both an independent dish and a side dish, it keeps well until the next day, so it can go to the office with you in a lunch box.