For the marinated chicken:
- 1 large chicken breast, cut in half, then cut in half crosswise;
- 2 tablespoons. a spoonful of olive oil;
- 2 tablespoons. a spoonful of lime juice;
- 1 tablespoon. spoon of brown sugar or honey;
- 1 tablespoon. spoon Dijon mustard;
- 2 tablespoons. a spoonful of soy sauce;
- 1 tea. a spoonful of ground cumin;
- 0.5 tea. a spoonful of red pepper powder (better – smoked);
- 0.5 tea. spoon of freshly ground black pepper.
for the salad:
- 2 handfuls cherry tomatoes, halved;
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into large cubes;
- 1 small red onion, cut into half rings;
- 1 red, green and yellow sweet pepper, cut into thick straws;
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce, roughly torn;
- a handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped.
for the sauce:
- 4 tablespoons. a spoonful of Greek yogurt;
- 2 tablespoons. a spoonful of mayonnaise;
- 1 tea. spoon Sriracha sauce;
- a pinch of ground cumin;
- a pinch of salt;
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
1. First, marinate the chicken. Mix all the ingredients for the marinade, dip the chicken breast pieces in it and marinate in the refrigerator for 3-6 hours.
2. You can cook the chicken on the grill, electric grill, or in an oven with a grill function. Also, cook peppers cut into strips and onions cut into half rings
3. Leave the prepared chicken for a few minutes, then cut it into narrow slices.
4. Place torn romaine lettuce in a large, wide bowl, add tomato halves and avocado. Then add pepper, chicken, and finally sauce and sprinkle with chopped coriander.
4. Mix well the ingredients for the sauce.
Vida Press Photo/Takai Vegetable and Roasted Chicken