- 200 g of fresh tuna fillet;
- 1 medium white radish;
- 1 green apple;
- fresh coriander;
- pomegranate seeds;
- lemon juice;
- For the ponzu sauce:
- 100 ml soy ponzu sauce;
- 20 ml of wine vinegar;
- 3 tea. spoon of fried sesame oil;
- 1 cm piece of ginger root.
1. We prepare the sauce. In a bowl, mix soy ponzu sauce (available at major supermarkets) with wine vinegar and toasted sesame oil and grate ginger.
2. Dry the tuna thoroughly with a paper towel. Heat the oil well in a pan and briefly fry the tuna on all four sides at a high temperature. Cook for about 30-40 seconds on each side. Only the edges should be browned, and the middle should be unripe, “green”. We leave the fried tuna to cool, and in the meantime we grate the apple and white radish.
3. Using a very sharp knife, cut the cooled tuna into half-centimeter thick pieces.
4. We put the dish. Place the tuna slices on a plate, and spread the grated radish and apple on top. Sprinkle pomegranate seeds, lemon juice and ready sauce. Garnish with coriander leaves. Tasty!
How often do you crave something delicious after a meal? And what delicious recipes – about such flavors, then you will want nothing more than to repeat it. I believe that good flavors start with selected products. Sometimes a few products are enough and the taste explodes in your mouth. But for me, food should be not only tasty, but also beautiful. Therefore, food is not only for survival. For me, this is a new experience, familiarity with taste, culture and most importantly, communication.