Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 300 g of pasta (short format is good, but if you prefer, choose spaghetti);
- 1 cup of green beans (thaw if frozen);
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped;
- 3-4 onions;
- 100 g of grated parmesan or other favorite hard cheese, it is important that it has a bright taste (divide into two parts);
- a slice of lemon juice;
- 3 tablespoons. a spoonful of olive oil;
- a pinch of chili flakes (optional, but good if you like it hot);
- a large pinch of salt;
- freshly ground black pepper;
- a large handful of horseradish (cut them in half).
1. Beans are very short – 3-4 minutes. – boil and cover with cold water
2. Add the oil, half of the cheese and all the ingredients except the macaroni and macaroni and pour into an electric food processor. Grind until pureed. If a few large beans remain, that’s fine. Pour the oil into this puree in a thin stream and grind a little more to “add” the oil to the overall consistency.
3. Boil the pasta in plenty of salted water (don’t overcook it). Drain the pasta (reserving a few spoonfuls of the pasta cooking water beforehand).
4. Put the pasta in a wide bowl, pour the prepared sauce, the remaining beets and cheese, mix and immediately invite the diners to the table.